Last Updated: 3-31-17
In this Policy, “personal information” means any information by which you can be identified or contacted, such as your name (first and last), mailing, billing or other physical address, email address, telephone number, billing information, third party payment information (i.e., PayPal), as well as any similar identifying information or information associated with the foregoing.
This Policy applies to information we collect on this Website; in email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website; and when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy. It does not apply to information collected by Tackle Hut offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Tackle Hut or any third party, nor does it apply to any third party application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Services.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the products, services, features, programs, content and information you request.
- To contact you regarding products, services, programs, promotions or special events we believe may be of interest to you.
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the best possible features, products, services, content and functionality of the Website and Services, and overall customer experience.
- To analyze visits to the Website and learn about the interests, preferences, demographics and behaviors of our visitors in the aggregate (e.g., across the country) and also on a personal level, so we can improve our products, services and programs and deliver to you the type of content, features, products, services, programs and promotions that you are most interested in.
- To process registration requests when you register for our programs, services or promotions, or otherwise administer your participation in our programs, services or promotions.
- To respond to your questions, requests, comments or complaints, and determine your satisfaction with our products, programs and services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or Services or to provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy.
- To prevent, detect or investigate any fraudulent, abusive or illegal act.
- In any other way we may describe at or around the time you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
User Content: Any personal information or content you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Website or Services (for instance, any content you post) (referred to herein as “User Content”) becomes available to the public via the Website and our business partners. User Content includes, but is not limited to, testimonials, reviews, comments, photos and videos. If you remove User Content, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your User Content.
Tackle Hut may use certain information about you and/or your User Content without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes that include but are not limited to analyzing how the Website and Services are used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing advertisements and promotions.
How We Protect Your Information
Tackle Hut uses commercially reasonable ethical, physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information consistent with industry standards. For example, we use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. The security of your personal information is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is ever 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to Tackle Hut or the Website or Services, and you do so at your own risk. When Tackle Hut receives a transmission of personally identifying information from you, Tackle Hut makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of such information on our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our ethical, physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. While we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online.
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business-related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on the Website, as determined by Tackle Hut in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Policy.
Your Choices, Opting Out and Reviewing or Making Changes to Your Information
By providing your email address to Tackle Hut, you consent to our use of such email address to send you Website and service related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages including, but not limited to, newsletters, payment information, credit card update notifications, account status, legal updates, changes to features of the Website or Services, product updates, special offers or promotions, or other account information.
If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by: (1) following the unsubscribe instructions in any of our promotional emails; or (2) sending a written request to the postal or email address set out below. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, promotions or offers. You may not opt out of service related emails, including information provided to or from Tackle Hut regarding a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transaction. Opting out does not affect our communications with you via telephone or email related to any orders with us or other ongoing transactions, nor does it affect our use of your non-personally identifiable information as described in this Policy.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of this page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date, active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting the Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of the Website or your dealings with the Website, or if you wish to update your preferences, you may contact us using one of the following methods:
Call: (713) 694-8008
Send mail to: Tackle Hut of Texas
216 W. Little York Road
Houston, Texas 77076